★ PhenQ: My Best Choice on Weight loss Pills in the Market 2018
⇨ Tools and ingredients:
Blender I used – Preeti mixer
Oats – Trader Joe’s organic old fashioned oats
#1. Apple & Oats Smoothie / Healthy breakfast
Breakfast smoothies are effortless and timesaving.
As the saying goes ‘an apple a day keeps the doctor away’, start your day with healthy apple and oats smoothie.
No. of Servings – 1
Calories – 343
1. Apple – 1
2. Oats – 2 tbsp (rolled oats – I used Trader joe’s organic old fashioned oats)
3. Milk – 1 and 1/4 cup (warm milk preferably – I used organic lactose free low fat milk)
4. Dates – 4 (I used California pitted dates)
5. Ground cinnamon – 1/4 tsp
6. Crushed ice
1. Soak dates, chopped apple and oats in warm milk for at 20 mins. If you are using a high speed blender like vitamix, skip this step.
2. Separate the soaked ingredients from milk and blend them into a fine paste.
3. Add milk, ground cinnamon and crushed ice and blend again.
4. Pour it in a glass and sprinkle ground cinnamon on the top if
1. Soaking oats prior to blending gives smoother texture to the smoothie. Soaking increases the digestibility of oats and they will be better absorbed by the body.
2. Increase or decrease the amount of oats according to your preference.
#2. Banana Protein Shake / Pre or post workout smoothie
Let’s start the day with a rocking Banana protein shake. I like to have it as a pre or post workout drink or as a meal replacement. Let’s go into the recipe details.
No. of servings – 1
Calories – 390
Banana – 1 large or medium
Protein powder – 1.5 tbsp (I used vanilla flavor)
Chia seeds – 2 tsp
Almond meal – 1 tbsp (or) 5-6 ground almonds
Milk – 1 and 1/4 cup (I used organic lactose free low fat milk)
1. In a blender, add banana, protein powder, chia seeds, almond meal and blend everything into a fine paste.
2. Add milk and blend it again.
1. This is neither a thick shake nor does it have watery consistency.
2. Add crushed ice if you prefer to have it cold.
#3. Savory Avocado Smoothie / Avocado Lassi / Green Smoothie
Avocado smoothie is a good alternative for people who are on Keto diet. Being rich in nutrients (potassium, magnesium, vitamin K, B5, B6 etc), this smoothie makes a wholesome meal. If you are looking for an easy and light dinner or a healthy breakfast, Avocado smoothie is a good option.
Servings – 2
1.Avocado – 1 ripe (I used large one)
2.Cilantro – 1 cup tightly packed
3.Roasted cumin powder – 1/2 tsp
4.Serrano pepper – 1 chopped (optional)
5.Lemon – 1 big
6.Yogurt – 1/2 cup (I used low fat yogurt)
7.Water – 2 cups
8.Salt – to taste
1. Cut the avocado into half and scoop out the flesh.
2 .Blend Avocado meat, cilantro, roasted cumin powder, salt, serrano pepper, lemon juice together.
3. Add yogurt, water and blend everything until smooth.
4. Pour the smoothie in glasses and enjoy.
#4. Blueberry Muffin
– Frozen blueberries
– 2 tbsp of oats
– 1/4 tsp vanilla extract or pure vanilla bean
– Maple syrup to taste
– Almond milk
– Frozen strawberries
– 1 tbsp oats
– 2 tbsp of natural peanut butter (or powdered peanut butter)
– 1/4 tsp vanilla
– Almond Milk
#6. Cacao Protein
– 1 – 1.5 tbsp cacao powder
– 1 tsp pure maple syrup
– 1.5 – 2 tbsp hemp seeds
– Almond milk or chocolate almond milk (drool)
#7. Tropical Green Protein (have this everyday)
– Frozen mango
– Frozen pineapple
– 1 scoop vanilla protein powder (Vega and Sunwarrior are my favourite brands)
– Almond milk
Thanks so much for watching this video, I really hope you enjoyed it – and I hope that you found it helpful!
Subscribe to my channel for more videos! xo