According to The World’s Healthiest Foods, just a quarter cup of lemon juice contains 31% of our recommended vitamin C daily intake with an additional 3% of folate (which is good for your heart) and 2% of potassium (which balances your blood pressure). This hot combo was quickly named one of the best homemade drinks for detoxifying the body.
What was the first thing I noticed 2:03
In what way my mood changed 2:32
What happened to my skin 2:58
My immune system 3:26
The biggest achievement of my experiment 3:55
What you should know if you wanna try drinking lemon water daily 4:28
Lemon water variations 5:00
#lemonwater #weightloss #challenge
Music by Epidemic Sound https://www.epidemicsound.com/
– According to The World’s Healthiest Foods, just a quarter cup of lemon juice contains 31% of our recommended vitamin C daily intake with an additional 3% of folate (which is good for your heart) and 2% of potassium (which balances your blood pressure).
– The first thing I noticed was that my digestive system started to wake up instantly, even before I finished my drink!
– Another thing that surprised me was how much my mood changed after drinking lemon water. I used to be a hardcore night owl who couldn’t stand mornings. But after 30 days of the experiment, everything changed!
– After the second week of regular lemon water consumption, my skin significantly improved. It’s not like it was terrible before, but I still had blackheads, post-acne spots, and occasional pimples.
– Since the moment I made it part of my daily routine, I’ve felt sick only once — and it quickly went away! Another nice effect of lemon water is fresh breath! Nothing much, but it’s still very pleasant.
– The biggest achievement of my experiment was something I was looking forward to all along: weight loss! After just 3 weeks of drinking lemon water, I lost nearly 20 lb!
– Always drink lemon water through a straw, and don’t forget to rinse your mouth afterward. If you have any teeth problems, it’s better to visit your dentist before proceeding with this experiment.
– Cucumbers are loaded with potassium, which lowers blood pressure, reduces puffiness (which, let’s be real, we all need in the morning), and boosts metabolism.
– Another one of my personal favorites is warm lemon water with honey. If you wanna try it, boil one cup of water, and add the juice of one medium lemon and 2 tsp of honey.
– Pairing lemon with mint is also a good idea. It’s the best option for giving your energy and mood a double boost!
– If your main goal is to lose weight, choose lemon ginger water. Both lemons and ginger can significantly improve your metabolism.
Subscribe to Bright Side : https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
Our Social Media:
5-Minute Crafts Youtube: https://www.goo.gl/8JVmuC
For more videos and articles visit: