Welcome to Pinks Kitchen, my Food Blogging channel. Here you can watch Indian, Continental, Mexican, Arabian, Mediterranean and Chinese recipes with my twist added to it. This video shows the steps by step procedure for the Recipe.
I have clearly voiced out the steps along with this video, you can also pause whenever you want to cook along this video. If you like this cooking video, Please Subscribe to our Pinks Kitchen channel and share it with your family and friends. Do try all our recipes and share your comments below.
Pinks Kitchen Tamil Channel Link:
Pinks Kitchen Channel Link:
Disclaimer : These contents or videos are only intended for informational purpose.Any information associated with these videos should not be considered as a substitute for prescription suggested by beauty, diet and health care professionals.Viewers are subjected to use these information on their own risk.This channel doesn’t take any responsibility for any harm, side-effects, illness or any health or skin care problems caused due to the use of our content or anything related to this.
Bitter Gourd: 1 Nos
Lemon Juice: 1 Tbsp
Salt: 1/8 Tsp
Cumin Powder: 1/8 Tsp
1. Today lets check out how to make Bitter gourd Juice. This is a very healthy drink and an immunity booster. Make it a practice to drink a cup of this healthy curry leaves juice in morning for best results. This Bitter gourd helps in weight lose and improves your digestion. It is very good for you eyesight, reduces stress and eliminates bacteria. Very easy to make with a very few ingredients so lets quickly check out the ingredients and get started.
2. Before starting, lets go and pick one fresh bitter gourd from our garden. Clean wash it and keep it ready.
3. Cut off both the ends. Cut it into quarters and remove the seeds and you can discard them. Now cut the flesh into small cubes. Transfer the bitter gourd pieces to a mixer jar. To this add 1 tbsp of lemon juice. Grind this well. Now to this add 1 cup of water and grind well again.
4. Filter and transfer the bitter gourd juice to a mug. Then add 1/8 tsp of salt and 1/8 tsp of cumin powder. Mix it well.
5. Now our healthy bitter gourd juice is ready, you can enjoy this right away.
6. You can drink this in empty stomach in the morning for best results.
7. Very easy, healthy and an immunity boosting drink, so do try this Bitter gourd juice recipe at your home and write back to me your feedback.
8. Happy Cooking!!
Music: Jingle Bells (Instrumental) – Jingle Punks
Software used :
Adobe photoshop CS6 : https://www.adobe.com/in/products/pho…
Filmora Wondershare : https://filmora.wondershare.com/
Adobe Premiere Pro : https://www.adobe.com/in/products/pre…
Juice for flu,juice for cold and cough,lemon for cold and cough,juice for cough and cold,how to make juice for cold and cough,lemon for sore throat,tea to cure flu fast,lemon honey recipe,honey for flu,herbal tea recipe for cough,flu herbal recip,drinking herbal tea flu,honey and lemon tea for sore throat,ginger honey tea,honey tea,ginger tea cold, tea,honey,lemon,ginger,cold,flu,medicinal,refreshing,quick and easy,homemade,teatime,black tea,green tea,chef,weightloss,diarrhea,stress relieve,improves eye sight,chai,chaitime,greentea,healthy,quick,easy,noodles,biryani,tandoori,chilli,hot,spicy,bitter gourd juice