Ingredients to make Homemade Protein Powder for weight Loss :-
100g whole black gram
100g whole green gram
100g Lal Chana
50g wheat or Daliya
50g white Peas
Method to make Homemade Protein Powder for weight Loss :-
1. Soak all the grains except Daliya and nuts overnight
2. Next morning tie each grain separately in cotton or muslin cloth to sprout. Leave it for one day.
3. Once the grain have sprouted, sun Dry them for 2-3 days
4. Once dried completely, roast each sprouted grain, daliya and nuts separately
5. Once cool, mix all the grains and grind them in grinder.
6. Sift if needed, your homemade protein powder is ready.
7. Store it in airtight container, you can store it for upto two month.